The MacDonnell, Vane Tempest and Kerr families, Earls of Antrim owned lands in county Tipperary.
No houses were found for this estate
- Earl of Antrim estate papers and marriage settlement relating to lands in Glenarm, Co. Antrim, and Co. Tipperary, 1621-1822. T549 ; Public Record Office, Northern Ireland
- Sir Henry Vane Tempest, and Ann Catherine, Countess of Antrim, Plaintiffs. Arthur Lord Viscount Dungannon and Others, Defendants. Printed Rent Roll of lands to be sold. Estate in Ballycastle, Dervock and Coleraine areas, Little Portland, Co. Tipperary. 13 November 1809. T1887/1 ; Public Record Office, Northern Ireland
- Estate maps of the Earl of Antrim in Cos Antrim, Londonderry and Tipperary, 1734-1812. T2325; Public Record Office, Northern Ireland
- Papers re interests of Edmund McDonnell & Anne Countess of Antrim in Little Portland estate, Co Tipperry, 1785-1835. Collis & Ward, Parcel 19; National Archives of Ireland
- Rental of the estates of the Countess of Antrim in Co Antrim & at Portland Little, Co Tipperary, prefaced by a detailed description of the lands & properties, c. 1810. Ms 2120; National Library of Ireland