Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Bunbury (Woodville)

''The Irish Law Times and Solicitors Journal'' Vol 3 records the purchase of the lands of Woodville, 237 acres in the barony of Upper Ormond, county Tipperary, by Captain G. W. Bunbury in 1869 for £4,250. In the 1870s George W. Bunbury of Woodville owned 516 acres in county Tipperary. In 1906 Alice M.M. Bunbury occupied the mansion house Woodville and held 235 acres of untenanted land there.

Associated Families

Houses

Name Townland Civil Parish PLU DED Barony County Map Ref
Woodville Woodville Ballymackey Nenagh Ballygibbon 108 Upper Ormond Tipperary OSI Ref: R967 821
OS Sheet: 15
Discovery map: 59