The Massbrook estate, parish of Addergoole, barony of Tirawley, county Mayo, was leased from John Walsh of Castlehill by the Anderson family in the 1830s. Following the Famine it became the property of Bernard and Charles Coyne who leased it to Thomas Jones.
- E.C. Jameson, solicitor's collection, includes letters of administration of James Anderson, Woodpark, Co Mayo, 4 Dec 1856. Small Acc. Index 50, T.965; National Archives of Ireland