Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Thompson

The Thompsons of Clonskeagh Castle, county Dublin owned land in the parish of Kilgarvan, barony of Gallen, county Mayo and in counties Sligo, Meath and Dublin. The land in county Sligo was mostly centred on the baronies of Tireragh. In 1876 they owned 7390 acres in county Mayo, apparently a sporting estate at the foot of the Ox mountains and 820 acres in county Sligo.

No houses were found for this estate