Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Frazer

The Frazer family leased property from the Whitney estate in the parish of Kilmactranny, barony of Tirerrill. In the 1870s Edward Frazer is recorded as the owner of over 250 acres in county Sligo. Duffy records that the Congested Districts Board acquired over 1000 acres of the Collingwood estate, formerly Frazer, in the early twentieth century. In June 1877 the Irish Times reported on the sale of lands in the barony of Athlone, the property of John Frazier, bought by Nicholas Lynch.

Associated Families

Houses

Name Townland Civil Parish PLU DED Barony County Map Ref
Annagh Lodge Aughnacloy Kilmactranny Boyle Ballynashee 1 Tirerrill Sligo OSI Ref: G848156
OS Sheet: 35
Discovery map: 25

Contemporary printed sources

Modern printed sources