The Grahams owned 700 acres in the parish of Kilconduff, barony of Gallen, county Mayo previously part of the estate of John Knox of Castlerea and in the parish of Meelick, previously part of the Bolingbroke estate. William Graham also leased property from the Marquess of Sligo in Westport town. In 1873 William J. Graham advertised for sale 949 acres in the barony of Gallen.
No houses were found for this estate
- Westport Estate Papers, Collection List 78; National Library of Ireland
- Landed Estates' Court Rentals (O'Brien), Graham, 14 Nov 1873, Vol 112, MRGS 39/051, (microfilm copy in NUIG); National Archives of Ireland
- Case 1861 and abstract of title 1852-3 of W. Graham of Westport to property in Co Mayo. M.5548; National Library of Ireland
Contemporary printed sources
- HUSSEY DE BURGH, U. H. ''The Landowners of Ireland. An alphabetical list of the owners of estates of 500 acres or £500 valuation and upwards in Ireland''. Dublin: Hodges, Foster and Figgis, 1878. [available online at www.askaboutireland.ie] : 189
- PARLIAMENTARY PAPERS. ''Return of owners of land of one acre and upwards, in the several counties .... in Ireland''. HC 1876, LXXX: 309