Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Porter

In the mid 19th century George Porter owned the lands of Ballinruane, parish of Moylough, barony of Tiaquin, county Galway, amounting to 494 acres. These lands were purchased in 1852 in the Encumbered Estates' Court by John C. Evans.

No houses were found for this estate

Archival sources

  • Encumbered Estates’ Court Rentals (O’Brien), Porter, 25 Mar 1852, Vol 14, MRGS 39/006, (microfilm copy in NUIG); National Archives of Ireland