Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Crumlin

Estate(s)
Townland Crumlin
Civil Parish Abbeyknockmoy
PLU Tuam
DED Ryehill 193
County Galway
Barony Tiaquin
Description Built in 1844, the original house was held in fee by Peter Blake and valued at 7 at the time of Griffith's Valuation. It was later altered and extended by Cecil Henry in the style of a French chateau. The house was sold to the Land Commission in 1913 and to John Costello in 1917, whose grandson renovated it and the courtyard in the early 1990s.
Crumlin (www.buildingsofireland.ie/)

Property Location