Landed Estates
NUI Galway


Townland Cooperhill
Civil Parish Kilmacallen
PLU Sligo
DED Riverstown 53
County Sligo
Barony Tirerrill
Description Tanzyfort House was built by the Cooper family in the mid-17th century and occupied by them until the completion of Coopershill House in 1774. Wilson, however, still refers to it as the seat of Arthur Cooper in 1786. Orser provides a detailed description of the layout of Tanzyfort House.

Property Location