Landed Estates
NUI Galway


Townland Killeen
Civil Parish Rahoon
PLU Galway
DED Barna 44
County Galway
Barony Galway
Description Originally known as New Park, Killeen House was bought by Peter S. Comyn from the Martins in 1849 and it became his main residence. He died in 1866 and left the house to his niece Rose Comyn. It is still extant and was run as a luxury guesthouse until 2008.
Killeen House (

Property Location