||This property was in the possession of the Blake family from the late 16th century and was known as Corbally. In 1786 Wilson refers to the house as the seat of Mr. Blake. When Peter Daly acquired it in 1829 he had the castle remodelled and a facade added. The property then became known as Castledaly. Lewis records it as the seat of J. Daly in 1837. At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was the property of James Daly and the buildings were valued at £34. It was also the seat of James Daly in 1894. It is now a ruin. The mausoleum of the Daly family can be seen in the grounds of St. Theresa's church nearby, which they helped to build and where memorial tablets recording members of the family can be seen.