||In the 1850s the house at Normangrove, in the Kinvara area, was being leased by John O'Hara to Charles Higgins. In 1814 it had been recorded as the residence of John Burke and was also listed as a Burke house by Lewis in 1837. In 1906 Miss M.L. Forster held over 500 acres of untenanted land here as well as buildings valued at almost £3. The Forsters had held land at Normangrove at the time of Griffith's Valuation but no buildings. O'Connell states that the house was occupied until about 1914 and it fell into ruin therafter. The entrance and driveway lead to a farmyard and there is no trace of the house now.