Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Belrose

Estate(s)
Townland Belrose
Civil Parish Knockavilly
PLU Bandon
DED
County Cork
Barony East Muskerry
Description A house which, according to the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, was built c.1860. The land was owned by John Hawkes at the time of Griffith's Valuation. It is still extant and occupied.
Belrose House (National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, www.buildingsofireland.ie)

Property Location