In 1848, Lord Fortescue was leasing this property to Thomas Dillon when it was valued at £38. In 1774, Smith refers to Somerville as the seat of Thomas Wyse. The National Inventory of Architectural Heritage indicates that the Scottish-Baronial style mansion now extant was built in the late 1870s. The property is labelled as Summerville on the 6-inch Ordnance Survey map but on the later 25-inch map the new house is labelled Corbally More. It was severely damaged by fire in the twentieth century but re-built and is still extant though now in poor repair. In 2015 it was offered for sale.