||The seat of the Waller family in the 18th and first half of the 19th century, occupied by Richard Waller in 1814 and in 1837. In 1840 the Ordnance Survey Name Books reported that is was then uninhabited. Thomas Mullowney [possibly the youngest son of Croasddaile Molony] was the occupant at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the buildings were valued at £17. Castle Waller was occupied for sometime in the 1850s by William de Rythre who married Blanche Waller. In the 1870s Michael Moloney of Castle Waller owned 5 acres. The building was in ruins by the early 20th century.