Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Cappagh House

Estate(s)
Townland Cappagh
Civil Parish Whitechurch
PLU Dungarvan
DED Cappagh
County Waterford
Barony Decies without Drum
Description A house constructed in the later nineteenth century by Richard J. Ussher. In 1906 it was owned by him and valued at over £52. In 1942 the ITA survey notes it as the property of Percy Arnold Ussher. It is still extant and occupied.
Cappagh House (www.buildingsoireland.ie)

Property Location