Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Cappagh House (Old)

Estate(s)
Townland Cappagh
Civil Parish Whitechurch
PLU Dungarvan
DED Cappagh
County Waterford
Barony Decies without Drum
Description Richard Ussher held this property in fee in 1851 when it was valued at £41. This is the original Cappagh House, built by the Ussher family in the late eighteenth century and referred to in 1774 by Smith as the seat of John Usher. It is still extant, though replaced, in the late nineteenth century, by the modern Cappagh House.
Cappagh House (Old) (www.buildingsofireland.ie)

Property Location