||A circa 1820s house attached to an earlier building on the shore of Lough Derg, Castlelough was the seat of the Parker family. In 1786 Wilson refers to Castlelough and Castletown as seats of the Parker family. Occupied by Anthony Parker in 1814 and in 1837 who was succeeded in that year by his brother the Reverend Standish Grady Parker. The representaives of the Reverend Standish occupied the house at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the buildings were valued at £51+ and held in fee. The Parkers were still resident at the end of the 19th century. This house is still in use as a country residence.