Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Ballynavin

Estate(s)
Townland Ballynavin
Civil Parish Modreeny
PLU Borrisokane
DED Mertonhall 15
County Tipperary
Barony Lower Ormond
Description According to the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage the origins of this building date back to the mid 17th century. Ballynavin was a Robinson home in the 19th century, occupied by Mrs Robinson in 1837 and by Reverend Robert Robinson in the early 1850s. He held the property in fee and the buildings were valued at £18. Robert Robinson lived at Ballynavin in the 1870s. The house is still in use as a residence.
Ballynavin (www.buildingsofireland.ie)

Property Location