Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Kilgarvan

Estate(s)
Townland Kilgarvan
Civil Parish Kilbarron
PLU Borrisokane
DED Kilbarron 10
County Tipperary
Barony Lower Ormond
Description Occupied by Mr Michael Connor in 1814 and by E. Cambie in 1837. Held by Solomon R. Cambie in fee at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the buildings were valued at £14.15 shillings. The Cambies sold Kilgarvan to the Reeves in the 1870s. This house is still extant and was for sale in 1999 and again in 2002.

Property Location