Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Prior Park

Estate(s)
Townland Priorpark
Civil Parish Cloghprior
PLU Borrisokane
DED Cloghprior 8
County Tipperary
Barony Lower Ormond
Description Built circa 1780 to the design of William Leeson for James Otway, it became the seat of a branch of the Waller family in 1808. A small drawing of the house is included on the 1824 map. Occupied by W. Waller in 1837 and in the early 1850s, when the house was valued at £37 and held in fee. Members of the Waller family continued to reside here until the 1980s. Still a fine country residence.
Prior Park (www.buildingsofireland.ie)

Property Location