||Beechwood, near Nenagh, was occupied by Richard C. Langford in 1814 and Lewis writes that Beechwood was the property of Colonel Toler Osborne but was occupied by D. Falkiner and had once been the residence of the Earl of Norbury. Wilson, writing in 1786, refers to "Beech Wood, the fine seat of Daniel Toler". In the mid 19th century William Osborne was resident, holding the property in fee. The buildings were valued at £33. Occupied by Lady Osborne in 1906 when the buildings were valued at £40+. The home of Philip Blake, genealogist, in the mid 20th century. This mid 18th century house still functions as a country house.