||Occupied by the Saunders family from at least the 1770s. Owen Saunders was resident in 1814. He was related to the Sadleirs of Ballinderry. Lewis records Thomas Sadlier junior as the proprietor of Ballinderry "on which a house was about to be erected". Thomas Sadlier held the property in fee at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the buildings were valued at £29. At the time of the Saunders sale in 1877 this house was described as modern and substanial and "approached by a noble avenue lined with beech trees". It was in the owner's possession. Occupied by William J. Russell in 1906. This house is still a residence.