Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Derrylahan House

Estate(s)
Townland Derrylahan
Civil Parish Bourney
PLU Roscrea
DED Bourney West 116
County Tipperary
Barony Ikerrin
Description This house was the home of the Mason family in the 19th century, occupied by James Mason in 1814 and by William Mason in the early 1850s. The buildings were valued at £10 and held from Peter D. La Touche. William Mason of Derrylahan owned 228 acres in the 1870s. A house and farm are still extant at the site.

Property Location