||In 1786 Wilson refers to Ashgrove as the seat of Mr. Ash. At the time of Griffith's Valuation Ashgrove House was valued at £14.10 shillings and occupied by John Henry Ashe who held it from his brother Trevor Lloyd Ashe. A lithograph of Ashgrove is included in the Ashe sale rental of 1854. It was bought by Charles Moore of Mooresfort. Ashgrove was offered for sale again in 1864. It was held on a lease dated 1815 from Trevor Lloyd Ashe to Southwell Moore for 3 lives renewable for ever. Lyons writes that Southwell Mulcahy was resident from 1858. This house is still in use as a residence.