Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Barnlough

Estate(s)
Townland Barnlough
Civil Parish Templeneiry
PLU Tipperary
DED Templeneiry 149
County Tipperary
Barony Clanwilliam
Description This house was a Smithwick family home in the 18th and early part of the 19th centuries, occupied by Thomas Smythwick in 1814 and by P. Smithwick in 1837. Barnlough was held by the Earl of Portarlington in fee at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when the buildings were valued at £11.10 shillings. It is no longer extant.

Property Location