||The Pallisers were resident at Derryluskan from at least the mid 18th century. John Palliser was the proprietor in 1814 and Mrs Palliser in 1837. Their son Colonel Wray Palliser was the occupant at the time of Griffith's Valuation. He held the property from Colonel Gore and the buildings were valued at £45.17 shillings and held with a demesne of 682 acres. The Pallisers were still residing at Derryluskan in the 1870s. The house has been greatly reduced in size but still functions as a residence.