||Held in fee by Arthur Ussher at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £68. Lewis refers to it as the seat of A Keily in 1837 when he describes the demesne as "ample and tastefully planned". Local sources suggest Arthur Keily-Ussher commenced building a lavish castle in 1850. The extravagent entrance depleted his funds and the castle was never completed. It was later purchased by the Woodruffe family. In 1906 it was the property of Richard Woodroffe and valued at £68. The house was burned in 1922 and demolished in the 1930s. The elaborate towers are still extant and part of the demesne is a Forestry Service amenity area.