Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Headborough

Estate(s)
Townland Headborough
Civil Parish Kilwatermoy
PLU Lismore
DED Kilwatermoy East 67
County Waterford
Barony Coshmore & Coshbride
Description At the time of Griffith's Valuation, Headborough was held in fee by Mrs. Catherine Smith [Smyth] and valued at £60. Lewis refers to it as the seat of Rev. Percy Scott Smyth in 1837. In 1906 it was owned by Percy Smyth with a valuation of £50. Smith mentions Headborough as the seat of William Smith. In 1943 the ITA survey notes that the stone used in its building was transported from county Kerry. It is still extant and occupied.
Headborough House (www.buildingsofireland.ie)

Property Location