||The residence of Joseph William Fennell in 1814 and 1837. In 1840 the Ordnance Survey Name Books describe "Ballybrado House" as "old and plain, the residence of William Pnnyfeather". Thomas Fennell held the house and offices and 206 acres including a Quakers' graveyard from William Pennefather at the time of Griffith's Valuation. The buildings were valued at £21. The original house as marked on the first Ordnance Survey map is not extant now. The National Inventory of Architectural Heritage website features Ballybrada House built 1879, possibly by the Denny family. Charles E. Denny was resident in 1906 when the buildings were valued at £141+.