Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Adrigole House

Estate(s)
Townland Adrigole
Civil Parish Kilcaskan
PLU Castletown
DED Adrigole 37
County Cork
Barony Bear
Description Rev. Richard Wright was leasing this property from the Bantry estate in 1852 when it was valued at £9. It is labelled Ardrigole Parsonage on the 1st edition Ordnance Survey map but appears as Adrigole House on the 25-inch edition of the 1890s. IN the early 1940s the Irish Tourist Association survey described it as "an old square building completely covered in ivy" and the property of a Mr. Crowley. It is still extant and has been offered for sale in recent years.

Property Location