||Frederick Oldham was leasing this property from Godfrey Baldwin at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £12. By 1865, it was part of the estate of Robert Forster, an insolvent, and was offered for sale in the Landed Estates Court in July of that year and again in January and November, 1866. The sale notice indicates that the lands were held on a lease, dated 1858, from the Earl of Bandon's estate to Thomas Poole. Noted by Leet as the seat of Edward Beecher in 1814. Though there are buildings extant at the site they do not appear to be occupied.