Kilmeen Glebe (East Carbery)
||East Carbery (West)
||Reverend Edward Alcock was leasing this property from the Ecclesiastical Commissioners in 1851 when it was valued at £23. Lewis notes that there were large plantations around the house in 1837, when it was the seat of Reverend E.H.Kenney. In 1944 the Irish Tourist Association Survey reported that it was then the residence of Rev. Gorman. Buildings are still extant at the site.