Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Ashton Grove

Estate(s)
Townland Ballingohig
Civil Parish Killaspugmullan
PLU Cork
DED Riverstown 109
County Cork
Barony Barrymore
Description This house is marked Ashton Grove on the first Ordnance Surve map. John Cotter was the proprietor of Ashton, Cork, in 1814 and T. Cleary of Ballingohig in 1837. Thomas J. Cleary held the property from Henry Braddell at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the buildings were valued at £22. Cleary held a cornmill from Braddell in the townland of Kilrussane. James Fitzgerald held 122 acres of untenanted land and buildings valued at £26+ in 1906.
Ashton Grove (www.buildingsofireland.ie)

Property Location