Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Roundhill

Estate(s)
Townland Roundhill
Civil Parish Ballymodan
PLU Bandon
DED Ballymodan 1
County Cork
Barony Kinalmeaky
Description The house and demesne at Roundhill were offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates Court in 1855. The sale notice indicates that the property was being leased by the Bowens to the Earl of Bandon's estate. Leet refers to Roundhill as the residence of Rev. Kenny in 1814. The building is now in use as part of Bandon Grammer School.
Roundhill House (National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, ww.buildingsofireland.ie)

Property Location