||Smith records Courthorp Clayton as resident at Anabell in 1750. The Hoares were resident at Annabelle in the late 18th century as Wilson refers to it as the seat of Mr. Hoare in 1786. The house was occupied by Richard Harris Purcell in 1814 and in 1837 and by Elizabeth Purcell at the time of Griffith's Valuation. She held the property from the Earl of Limerick and the buildings were valued at £35. This house was demolished in the latter half of the 19th century and the County Council office now stands on the site.