||Hajba writes that this house was built in the first decade of the 18th century by Reverend Edward Sayers, rector of Templeroan. An Edmund Sayers is recorded as the occupant in the early 1850s. He held the property from Viscount Doneraile. The buildings were valued at £22. The Sayers estate at Croghnacree was advertised for sale in November 1859, November 1864 and May 1865. In 1906 Lord Castletown was recorded as the occupier. This house, an eleven bay single storey building, ceased to be a residence in the mid 20th century but has since been restored and is now inhabited again. Reference to the Sayers family in the Moore sale rental of 27 Feb 1863. This house is also associated with the Brasier Creagh family.