||Kilcondy was occupied by William Davies, medical doctor, in 1837 and by John F. Beale at the time of Griffith's Valuation. Beale held the property from Richard Rye and the buildings were valued at £18+. The Crooke sale rental of 1860 records the leasing of 97 acres of Kilcondy including the dwelling house to Richard Browne Crooke by Richard Tonson Rye in 1840 for 3 lives. John Fleming Beale is given as the tenant. Earlier, in 1786, Wilson refers to Kilcondie as the seat of Mr. Crooke. It is now a ruin.