||Described by Lewis in 1837 as "the elegant mansion and demesne of D.Connor". It was held in fee by him at the time of Griffith's Valuation when it was valued at £64. The residence of Captain Denis Connor in 1894. In 1943 the Irish Tourist Association Survey mentions it as the residence of J.E. Bird, the walls built in 1820 but the interior having been restored following a fire in 1910. The Survey also notes that it was used as a base by the American navy during the first World War. The site is now covered by industrial premises.