||A Coppinger family home, occupied by John Rye Coppinger in 1814 and 1837 and by Henry J. Coppinger in the early 1850s. Henry J. Coppinger held the property in fee and it was valued at £18. The sale rental of 1856 states that the mansion house had recently been repaired and that Henry T. Coppinger was tenant under the Court of Chancery. A lithograph of the house and demesne is included. Burkes (1904) records George Colthurst (born 1811) of Carhue House. John Good was residing in this house in the mid 1870s. In 1894 Slater refers to it as the seat of John H. Colthurst. Carhoo House is still extant.