||Leemount was the home of Thomas Coppinger in 1814 and of Thomas Gollock in 1837. In the early 1850s this house was occupied by Thomas H. Broderick, valued at £30, and held from Thomas Gollock. In 1894 Slater refers to it as the residence of Albert Beamish. Leemount is recorded as one of the residences of John Lindsay, eldest son of George Crawford Lindsay of Moorlands, county Down in Walfords (1910). This original house was burnt in March 1921 during the War of Independence when it was the residence of Maria Lindsay, later executed as an informer by the IRA. It was replaced by the existing house.