||The building at this site is recorded as a Glebe house on the 1st edition Ordnance Survey Map.A different building at the site is labelled as Dunderrow House on the 25-inch edition of the 1890s. John C. Kearney was leasing this property to Blayney Calnane at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £8. There is still an extant house at the site.
Lewis refers to "Dunderrow Cottage" as the seat of Rev. R. Halburd in 1837 but this is a different property in the townland of Horse Hill Beg. Local sources also suggest that Thomas Adderley lived "at Dunderrow" before moving to a house in the centre of Inishannon village. In 1786, Wilson writes that Thomas Adderley had a seat at Inishannon.