||A house located on the Purcell estate, occupied by Purcell esq in the 1770s and 1780s, by John Purcell in 1814, by J. O'Leary in 1837 and by Kilner R. Woods in the early 1850s who held it from Wills George Crofts. The house was valued at £23+ at this time. The Fuges occupied the house in the late 19th century and early 20th century. The house was valued at £26 in 1906. The Irish Tourist Association survey in the 1940s described it as "a spacious three-storey house with a cellar". A new house now stands on the site.