||This townland was leased to Robert Conron early in the 18th century by Sir Philip Perceval. By 1814 the house was occupied by John Wrixon. Hajba writes that he was the son of Edward and Anne Wrixon. In the early 1850s Nicholas Wrixon was resident holding the house valued at £8 from John Wrixon. In the 1830s the house is recorded as being occupied by George Crofts and his wife Eliza Purcell of nearby Burton Park. George Crofts was a brother of the Reverend F.W. Crofts. This house is no longer occupied.