Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Tullig

Estate(s)
Townland Tullig
Civil Parish Bregoge
PLU Mallow
DED Churchtown 238
County Cork
Barony Orrery and Kilmore
Description Tullig, located on the Tierney estate and valued at £15.15 shillings, was occupied by Richard Hutch in the early 1850s. The Irish Tourist Association Survey noted that it had belonged to Lord Broghill before the 1641 rebellion and was later granted to the Percevals. It was the residence of John Waterson in the 1940s. It is no longer occupied.
Tullig (www.buildingsofireland.ie)

Property Location