||Herbert Gillman was leasing this property from William Austin at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £20 15s. Lewis recorded it as the seat of W. Austin in 1837. Together with other Austen property it was offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates Court in June 1851. In the 1870s it was the residence of John E. O'Sullivan though it was offered for sale by him in the Landed Estates Court in April 1880 when it was described as "a fine residence". A house still exists at the site.