Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Subulter

Estate(s)
Townland Subulter
Civil Parish Subulter
PLU Kanturk
DED Castlecor 160
County Cork
Barony Duhallow
Description Leased at the end of the 18th century to James Leahy by the Lloyds. Occupied by John Leahy in 1837 and by Richard Leahy in the early 1850s who held the house valued at £18+ from Thomas Lloyd. Later owned by the Warrens of Codrum House. A new house now stands on the site.

Property Location