||A model farm was located in this townland in the mid 19th century, held by the Commissioners of Woods and Forests from the Crown. The buildings were valued at £20. In the 1940 the Irish Tourist Association Survey stated that this property had been occupied by Michael Bryan, who was Clerk of Works for the building of the village and that the Dunscombe family had also lived there at times. By the 1940s it had become the property of the O'Connell family.
Parts of this complex are still extant.