||The home of the Freeman family purchased from the Chinnerys in the early 18th century. Smith records it as the seat of William Freeman in 1750 and Wilson describes it as "the fine seat of Mr.Freeman" in 1786. Later the home of the Deane Freeman family who enlarged the building at the beginning of the 19th century. Advertised for sale in 1852, Bence Jones writes that it was bought by Richard Barry. It remained in the Barrys' possession until the 1950s. In the 1940s the Irish Tourist Association survey noted that "the house and offices are now rather neglected". Sold by Mr Hope Murray in the 1960s and subsequently demolished.