||At the time of Griffith's Valuation, William O'Neill Daunt held this property in fee when it was valued at £32. In 1837 Lewis notes that it was held by Daunt and describes it as " a handsome castellated mansion". Both Taylor and Skinner and Wilson refer to it as a seat of the Daunt family in the 1780s. In 1894 Slater referred to it as the seat of Achilles Daunt.
In 1906 it was also owned by Achilles Daunt and valued at £12 10s. The Irish Tourist Association Survey of 1944 referred to it as the residence of Miss M.O'Neill-Daunt. It is still extant.